Sandra Casaponsa Martínez-Geijo has been, since January 2019, the head of the firm’s Clients department, whose main mission is to be the communicative gear in economic matters between partners and clients, seeking to generate a long-term relationship with the client through through the personalization of the service according to your needs and the excellence in the treatment, in compliance with the objectives of quality and satisfaction inherent to your position.
– Anticipate the needs of each client to comprehensively satisfy their requirements seeking to exceed their expectations;
– Serve as a direct communication channel between the Client and the Partners responsible for each specialized area of the firm;
– Present legal advisory services to the Client by preparing budgets, verifying compliance with the deadlines established in their follow-up in order to offer a service of the highest quality and adapting each proposal to the Client’s requirements;
– Carry out tasks related to billing, collection and debt management procedures, included in the quality protocols of the Firm;
-Prepare and present different monitoring reports and indicators on the management carried out in the area of responsibility;
– Promote the development of the national and international client portfolio by detecting growth opportunities in pre-existing cases in the firm;
– Responsible for compliance with internal quality and customer satisfaction protocols;
– Give support to as many issues as the client seeks to resolve;
– Resolution of possible objections.