This is one of the fields we at IUS+AEQUITAS are most renowned in. The main legal directories highlight the work of our partners as arbitrators or lawyers in important arbitrations administered by various national and international courts:
“‘Outstanding’ managing partner Eliseo M. Martínez leads the team and provides ‘deep knowledge and creativity’ in international litigation”, “Tomás Villatoro is an exceptional arbitrator who always goes the extra mile for his clients and always knows his cases down to the smallest detail. It’s always a pleasure to work with him”. The Legal 500, 2020.
We are the Spanish members of the International Fraud Group (IFG), through which we have strengthened our international presence and knowledge, and work closely with arbitration experts in numerous countries on the five continents.
The members of our team actively participate as arbitrators or counsel in proceedings in the most diverse legal fields, administered by the following Courts of Arbitration:
· “International Chamber of Commerce” (ICC)
· “International Center for Dispute Resolution” (ICDR)
· “Comité Franco-Español de Arbitraje, CCI- Chambre France-Espagne”, Paris, France.
· “Corte de Arbitraje de la Cámara de Comercio, Industria y Servicios de Madrid”, Madrid, Spain.
· “Asociación Europea de Arbitraje, Madrid, Spain.
· “Conselho Arbitral do Estado do Sao Paolo, Brazil (CAESP)
We have the capacity to intervene in arbitration proceedings in several languages, such as English, French, Arabic and Spanish, among others. We are honoured to have Farah BETELMAL as one of our associates in the field who, among other positions, has served as Deputy Counsel at the Secretariat of the International Chamber of Commerce (ICC), and currently holds the position of member representing Libya before the aforementioned arbitration institution.